SBI HER : HOME LOANS FOR WOMEN
Home loans for the ones who makes the Home from State Bank of India
Processing Fess slashed to Rs.1000/- Upto 31st March2014.
Presenting SBI Home Loans for women @ reduced interest rates.
Low Interest Rate 10.10% p.a
Lowest EMI Rs885/lac for a period of 30 years
Interest on daily reducing balance.
MAXGAIN: Overdraft facility
Loan Amount: Up to Rs75 lac , EMI :Rs885
Loan Amount: Above Rs75 lac , EMI :Rs897
Call : 080 2659 9990 or 1800 11 2211
More details visit @ www.sbi.co.in
OME LOAN AS AN OVERDRAFT:
· An innovative and customer-friendly product enabling the customers to earn optimal yield on their savings by reducing interest burden on Home Loans, with no extra cost.
· The loan is sanctioned as an Overdraft with added flexibility to operate the Home Loan Account like SB or Current Account. Bank also provides
· The product enables customers to park their surplus funds/savings in
SBI YUVA HOME LOAN:
· SBI YUVA Home Loan provides 20% higher loan amount than that of normal Home Loan eligibility to Salaried employees of Private Sector Companies/MNCs/Government Undertakings/PSUs & the Government employees.
· Age between 21 years to 45 years.
· Minimum Net Monthly Income of applicants should be Rs. 30,000/- (expected rental income from the proposed property should not be included in the monthly income of the borrower).
· Under SBI Yuva Home Loan Scheme, only the interest applied on Home Loan is payable during the first 36 months. The regular EMIs start after completion of 36 months.
NRI HOME LOANS:
· Non Resident Indians (NRIs) or Persons of Indian Origin(PIOs)
· The applicants should have a regular source of income.
· Minimum employment tenure in India/Abroad should not be less than 2 years.
SBI Realty provides an opportunity to the customer to purchase a plot for construction of house.
· The construction of house should commence within 2 years from the date of availment of “SBI Realty Loan”.
· Customers are also eligible to avail another Home Loan for construction of house on the plot financed under the SBI Realty with the benefit of running both the loans concurrently.
The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All our branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. Our business is more than banking because we touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways.