Attract Postive Energies
The Nine metal Gold and diamond wonder for Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra
C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons™, one of the world’s finest heritage jewelers, has for the first time created the ancient Indian Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™. This authentic triangular 3-dimensional scientific instrument, made in precise geometry to attract millions of positive energies is now introduced specially for Akshaya Tritiya 2014.
The NAVAYONI SRI CHAKRA-YANTRA™ is the Holy abode of Goddess Tripura Sundari. Therefore even Lord Brahma, Lord Maheswari, Lord Krishna and all gods derive energy from this complex construction called the Sri Yantra.
Benefits that one can expect from the NAVAYONI SRI CHAKRA-YANTRA™ are:
Balam–Strength | Aayushyam–Longevity
Tejaha–Personality | Shradham–Dedication
Vidhyam–Knowledge | Medha–Intellect
Budhim–Intelligence | Yashaha–Success
Pragnya–Wisdom | Shreyam–Money
Understanding the need for perfect harmony in the consumer’s lives, our MD C. Vinod Hayagriv, conceptualized, detailed and made under his supervision with cooperation of senior Pundits, merchandisers and designers to create the perfect Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™ by C.Krishniah Chetty & Sons™ to help everyone, any religion, any caste, young or old, rich or poor, of any colour or creed, to realize the fruits of their prayers, dissolving all negative energies and attracting millions of positive energies, removing hardship, removing anger & evil, and overpowering other negative energies of life.
With keeping in mind eco-friendly metal compositions and healthy piousness of metals, the Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™ by C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons™ has been painstakingly crafted with non-cadmium, non-nickel alloy in a proprietary composition. A high quality EF VVS Diamond has been carefully placed on top of the geometrical prism at the apex of the Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™ by
C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons™ to attract the energies from the Northern directions.
CENTRE OF THE WORLD: Further, the Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™by C.Krishniah Chetty& Sons™ allows the accumulation and planned dissipation of energy through the "doors" constructed within the design to dissipate such energy. The Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™by C.Krishniah Chetty& Sons™ is ideally to be placed facing the North; this will automatically position the diamond facing North as well. The prism or the "bindu" has been designed in such a way to direct energies to flow into the person or the home or office of the one who owns the Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™by C.Krishniah Chetty& Sons™ (Yantra). The Yantra can be placed on any respectful place including the work table or in the worshiping room or the cupboard of the owner.
TheNavayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™ by C.KrishniahChetty& Sons™ is copyright protected (patent pending).
Available at an introductory offer of Rs. 9,999 only. Only till Akshaya Trithiya 2014.Post Akshaya tritiya 2014 the cost will be Rs. 12999/-
HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR WORSHIP?
• Place the Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™ by C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons™, in a pious corner of your home or office.
• Respect the Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™ by C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons™ and hold the instrument in two hands while carrying the same between different locations.
• Try to perform “Abhishekam” to the Navayoni Sri Chakra-YantraTM by C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons™, every Friday. When possible break a well grown but young coconut after the “Naivedyam” is completed, once a week or on Fridays.
• Light an oil lamp daily in the morning in the vicinity of the Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™ by C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons™. It is acceptable that the lamp stops burning after a few hours.
• If ever the Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™ by C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons™ is damaged, please return to C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons™ for a replacement. The cost of new Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™ by C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons™ will be discounted in all such replacement cases. This is a special service for you at C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons™.
• Preferred flowers for worship of the Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™ by C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons™ are: Champak (Sampangi); Lotus (Kamalam); Red Rose (Gulabi); Jasmine (Malle puvvu); Bael Leaves (Bilva Patram). In short you may use fresh, fragrant, aromatic flowers to worship the Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™ by C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons™.
• Do a 5-hour Sri-Vidya Pooja during the Navarathri times, at least once in a lifetime at home or in a temple. This special prayer is proffered by senior purohits in certain temples such as Sringeri, Kanchi and Gokarna.
•The Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™ by C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons ™ is removable, if you decide to perform the above mentioned prayers. The Navayoni Sri Chakra-Yantra™ by C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons™ is placed on the wooden base and may be removed when required.
Vritta trayam ca dharanee
sadana trayam ca
Sree chakra meta duditam
Only 999 Pieces @ Rs.9999/-
Ph: 080 4000 1869
More Details visit @ www.ckcsons.com